The company API routes allow companies to directly access information about their business.
If you manage a business on Whop, this API is for you. You can use this API to retrieve data about your business.
Common Use Cases
- Retrieving a single membership
- Listing your payments
- Creating line items for in app purchases
All requests will need your company API Key. This can be found on your developer settings page. Be sure not to expose this API key on the client side. For more information on company API keys, click here
If you have used the V2 API, this will be the same API key you used there.
Creating an API key
- Head to your Developers setting panel under your business
- Click New API Key
- Set a memorable name for your key.
- Copy the API key
Scoped API keys
Scoped API keys provide access to specific resources or endpoints within Whop’s API, restricting access to the entire API. This approach limits the actions that client-side code can perform and reduces potential security vulnerabilities.
Scoped API keys are the best way for your company to use client-sided keys.
Instructions to create a scoped API key
- Create a new API key under the Developers setting panel
- Click the triple dots and click Edit permissions
- Add the permissions you want this key to have access to. If you are storing keys client-side, we recommend keeping your permissions as minimal as possible.
When altering memberships, always perform operations server-side. Client-side requests should only be used for validation.